Friday, June 4, 2010

Teacher's Day at Jalan Damai

I had a choice today. Either to go High School or Jalan Damai's Teacher's Day.                                              In the end,I made a choice to go to JD xD.
I thought a lot of ex-student would be going,but...unexpected.
So few only. I think only have me,Wei Xuan,Chee Wei,Jiamal,Ying Xuan,Eening,Tze Foong and few more went only.
Well,in the morning it was raining also.So,I have no idea how they were gonna go on with the station game at High School "isi air dengan botol"..it's then isi air dengan hujan.

I reached at 10.30am,just in time for the beginning of the performances by the students.
Saw a lot talents this year rather than the previous. Don't know why suddenly pop up so many.
But for me,the best of the day was MAZLAN! Wow,never thought he would go up the stage and sing solo.. without background song. Awesome.

But,in the end it's easy to know that the winners would be taken by the dancers.So,congratz to the winners. For the teachers,I don't know what game they played.But Lim Mee Ley sure took alot of it.She really is the stron-gest and the lon-gest...as said by Wei Xuan ....lol.

Overall,it was a fun day,but it ended quite fast.Oh well,since it's over now,it's officially
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment