Thursday, June 17, 2010

A night at Auto City(Spain vs Switzerland)

            We(me,Pinzhai,LKS,Jun Wei,Zhi Yi) went to Auto City to watch the match between Swiss and Spain which had just ended.When I just arrived by McD, YP called me and asked where am I. I told him McD....."beside" I didn't mention that.They were actually at Pelita and had booked a place already,I never knew that and they walked to McD. Got cheated,McD TV broke d. And when they walked to McD,means the place at Pelita was lost. So,we stood there discussing whether to stay or leave.

Next,we decided and went to Bed. The place sucks,not a place to watch football. They open their songs so loud and I can't hear anything from the match,basically bored. We just left after sitting there for like 5 minutes,luckily the waiter have no interest to ask us anything...really no face entering and leaving so soon =.=!!. Then,we thought of going back to Pelita again,but we went to Swensen to check. LUCKILY they have the telecast right outside! Though it was raining abit,it stopped after awhile.

I thought I could eat at Swensen,but unexpected,their not cooking in the night anymore,so I just ordered a Hot Cappucino.After awhile,I only noticed..it's NIGHT and why am I drinking coffee?! But,luckily I'm feeling sleepy right now....phew =). Okay,about the match,it was half time by the time we settled down. So,15 minutes of talk. We even planned to go to Pizza Hut to takeaway pizza,but we decided to go to McD after the match.Ok,continue on the match after halftime....a goal by Switzerland! I wonder what was the defender doing,even Casillas couldn't manage to grab the ball leaving the Swiss attacker to score.

And then,a great effort by Alonso,it's unfortunate the ball hit the goal post. As time went on,Spain started to pressure,and so was Switzerland.1 full attacking force while the other is solid defending. Even Torres went down the field after being subsituted after half time,but he couldn't manage to pull anything off. Spain kept on attacking,and we kept on WOOOOO-ing .....lol. Just until the final corner/freekick at 95 minute,we just gave up watching and went off.Even the referee haven't whistled yet,but he had to eventually.

Next,McD!! They all ordered 1 set,while I just ordered one Sundae Chocolate,enough for my midnight supper xD. Then we talked&talked&talked until Yan Pin mom diu him d,then we went home.That's all =D

No comments:

Post a Comment