Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Jeremy Clarkson has a book?

I went to Queensbay Mall recently and when I went into Borders roaming around doing absolutely nothing,I saw this..


The World According To Clarkson and before that followed by For Cyring Out Loud.To those who know who Jeremy Clarkson is as he is one of the Top Gear 'boss'. I barely even read one word from the book because it's full of words and I thought Clarkson's world would be full of...pictures. I only can make out something about what he might wrote in the book. And most of it might be,well negative but full of fun in your life. Might take a chance to read it the next time I visit Borders.                                              

2 comments:

  1. All of them have books actually, just that they are not selling here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to watch Top Gear Show..

    ReplyDelete