Sunday, April 25, 2010

A day in Tokun(24/4)

The night before that when we were at pasar malam,Benny asked us to go Tokun hiking.It was already late,and we gotta decide real fast because the next morning we were gonna go for the hike.Although it was rush,but I accept it since I wanted to go hiking for so long. Rick said 7am reach at Tokun,everyone must punctual...OK.

The next morning,the time I reached Tokun,Yan Pin called me. He told me to get out of Tokun because everyone haven't arrived yet. I never knew he would arrive so early.He said he 7am reached already while I reached at about 7.15am. We then waited for the one who told us to be punctual,Rick.He arrived at about 7.40am,so out of schedule. By then, me,Yan Pin,Chee Wei,Rick,Tze Zhang,Wei Xuan,Chan Hong,and Choon Chiat had already arrived. But,I would never thought the last person to arrive would be the organizer, Mr.Benny arrived at 8am.

Since everyone arrived,we got no time to waste and started hiking following the jungle trail.I was afraid that I would end like the previous time when I came.I had a bad night of sleep and then I felt like dying when hiking. But,this time I felt nothing like that at all.I was full with energy but some of the rest was going to lose their breath soon especially Tze Zhang. We kept stopping to rest but seriously,the more we stop the more tired we will get. In the end,luckily we made it up half the hill. Then,some of them don't wanna continue till the top already. Tze Zhang,Wei Xuan and Chee Wei rest at the station there while the rest of us continue up the hill. I never thought it would only take awhile to reach the top of the hill.But,going down takes quite long. We chatted the whole day down till the half hill station.

Then half of us just rush down below since we were all so hungry. The time we took to hike was for about 2 hours I think. The time we reached the car park area,bad news.Someone hijacked Yan Pin's car and stole his belongings which was his wallet and handphone. That someone also did something to his car battery which causes the engine unable to start. But luckily it we fixed it and the car was able to start. Poor YP, IC and license got stolen too. So be caution everyone,DO NOT LEAVE YOUR IMPORTANT BELONGINGS IN THE CAR. There are getting a lot of thieves this day and especially in Malaysia.

Well,that's all for the Tokun day.Next we went to Ntech,but I'm lazy to talk about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment