Friday, September 4, 2009

First experience of tire punchet

                     On the way to Physics tuition today,somewhere nearby SMK Alma,I somehow felt that the rear tire of my motorcycle is shaking.It's actually weird since that never happened before.I stopped,and I checked. And it is so awesomely punchet.I don't plan to fix it yet since I was late for tuition already.So after tuition,I pushed the bike searching for any nearby shops.After frustating of no nearby shop around,I just rode on my bike to the motor shop nearby Kampung Baru's market.
                     It cost me RM10.And it was all caused by a screw,about 5cm long. Gosh,seriously so unlucky. Hope this would never happen again.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/9/09

    First experience.
    Next time, you will be more alert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. takkan u want me to look at the road whole time searching for spiky things meh ==

    ReplyDelete
  3. do like GTA... with sparks trailing your bike... xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol....that is serious punchet.and i think only hollywood can do that

    ReplyDelete