Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fireworks at my school

           Today,the electricity for the entire school went out for the second time,thanks to a short circuit in the electrical box. Right opposite it,there were a lot of people standing by that time because there was a AGM for my school's koperasi.After it blow out,a student.....pour water to it.Such a dumb act,and it's dangerous. By that time,my school's leading Ah Kua(pengetua) when to action.Showing his 'manly' attitude,he went to observe the condition.By that time,I was like cursing him 1000x to die due to electrical shock!!.
             Even during the AGM,he made my friend pissed off.The sijil that he received from the principal,he crushed it and threw it just like that.Just can imagine how angry he was.So,I wish Mr.Khoo Boo Wan ...die early so we can live in peace.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/9/09

    wow!
    You crused him..
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should ask your pengetua, "Sir, can you open the case? I think got internal damage...'

    The next thing you'll see is a charcoal like object

    ReplyDelete
  3. who doesn't wanna curse him xD

    can't call him open la,he have no balls 1

    ReplyDelete