Sunday, October 31, 2010

Review:The Other Guys



I haven't being to the cinema for quite some time,and the first movie I wanna start watching is this,The Other Guys and I certainly made the correct choice! I just love it!

The other guys in the office,Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg. The storyline was kinda okay but didn't really progress well. It's all about the comedy in the movie. Almost every single line comes out with a joke. I really spent almost half of the time in the cinema laughing out loud. Special appearance of Samuel L Jackson and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in the beginning of the movie,but...wanna know more,go watch it!

This movie is definitely worth watching if you wanna have a great time laughing in the cinema,go for it!

Rating: 4/5

9 comments:

  1. sure or not?
    i go watch TAKERS...
    and it sux...

    ReplyDelete
  2. as long as u understand english..sure.
    TAKERS is TAKERS la..
    nothing to do with this movie.
    i doubt it TAKERS is a nice movie anyway

    ReplyDelete
  3. urm...
    what i can say is..
    u doubt wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  4. walao,dont understand me huh?

    means i say its not nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. what i mean was, that movie is ok...
    but it not worth to watch inside cinema....

    ReplyDelete
  6. u guys should watch at wednesday.
    can save more & watch for rm5 only

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4/11/10

    Last 2 weeks, I watched this movie with my friends..
    Indeed, quite funny... lol~

    ReplyDelete