Sunday, July 18, 2010

A busy yet fun weekend!

Yesterday,I went to Penang together with Zhi Yi,Han Sheng and Jian Fa. Our main destination was to Bon Odori,but when we thought we went too early(5pm). We went around somewhere else.That's when I thought of going to Times Square,which was like....the worst decision ever! I thought Pacific was empty enough, now I found another mall is even emptier! Even the parking was madness. I now prefer going to Sunway parking than Times Square. Moving the car in a circular motion is way better than moving it a square motion! The chances of getting your car stratch is real high at Times Square Penang.

                                                     *No one even bother to show up


                                               *Only a small portion,wait till you actually BE there

Well,we couldn't take it anymore,so we left in less than 30 minutes. When we got out,it rained! OMG !
What a nightmare,and it's Bon Odori night!
Han Sheng said wanna go Prangin Mall,but that means needing to pay for the parking fee again,and I don't wanna be a part of it and I never went into Prangin Mall ..EVER
So,we just directly head to Bon Odori,which means finding a parking spot.
It was very hard to find it,and especially at peak hours.
We kept rounding around the same place,until we found a....weird place
The Malay dude just called us to go in,and said will take care the car for us for the fees of RM4
I don't feel right about the place at all...
But,since we went in...we had to continue on
We went to enjoy Bon Odori YAY xD.
Used up a RM20 voucher...for what,I had also forgotten
Enjoyed being next to the seaside..
+
Met some familiar faces again after awhile mostly NS and JD friends
After the fireworks,everyone left,so were we.
Reach home at 12.50am,slept at 1.30am after packing bags.

NEXT MORNING...to Pantai Keracut.
We took the bus and reached there at about 8am.
Briefing till 8.30am and we set off to Pantai Keracut by hiking.
Me,Jian Fa, and Wui Sheng take lead....well,not always,they like to overtake.
The girls behind me really love to sing lo,drain off their energy nia later xP.
An hour later,we reached the beach!!!!
Then enjoyed   playing the water,volleyball and seaside walking.
Met alot of new people too though I didn't get to know their name.
Photos? Never took since I wasn't holding my HP the entire time T.T.
All the photos were taken by Wei Kean's camera.
Left by boat at 3.30pm and left the place at.....I also don't know since I was sleeping ZZZzzzz.
Reached back BM at 5.45pm,I think.

Well,it's a very tired weekend. But still,it's very enjoyable!!!
Thanks for the memories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment