Friday, May 14, 2010

Feedback of HSBM after orientation week

 What can I say about this school?Hmm,it was my dream school after I left Stowell,but in the end I went to Jalan Damai,which I have to admit now.It is better than High School B.M.I need to stay in this shithole for 1.5 torturing years.

HSBM toilet < Jd toilet
HSBM canteen < JD canteen
HSBM discipline < JD discipline

I have no idea what else I can compare with. In this 5 days,they gave me a negative feel to the school. First started with the discipline teacher,Mr.Lew. He's like a crazy bastard,don't know what is running through his mind. Spiky hair he also don't like. Saw him took Donovan's bag and just slam onto his hair. LOL. Then,the canteen is quite like Nasi kandar style.I never had those in 5 years,but come on,the darn price!! I'm gonna go broke just for eating in the school! The teachers at the school. I can't comment about them yet when I still can't see any of their good and bad yet,but if their worst than  Bitch Yip,I will be definitely pissed off.

The school principal,Ghazali something.Well,at least he's better looking than Khoo Boo Wan. Then, kokurikulum teacher for Lower Pra-U,Chan Bo Lai,so far still okay. Next jump to their toilet. How can I say this,it looks even worst than the toilet at Pacific and BM Plaza.

Well,we,those that are in F6 at HSBM,just get use to this shithole as we are gonna stay there for 1.5 years unless you wanna run off to somewhere else. For me,I already got used to this.Saw back some primary schoolmates,but some that I don't wanna see forever also saw them again at the school. Well,that's all the feedback I got...for now.

2 comments:

  1. y dun u all transfer to jshs la~bmhs like nt well as before already~or oso cn transfer to smk mah~always say high school nt good bt y still wanna study there leh?suffer urself nia~

    ReplyDelete
  2. jshs impossible.smk no way ....
    then no where to go d at bm

    ReplyDelete