Friday, March 12, 2010

My memorable life in NS

         Even though  the time I spent in White Resort Camp was only for 3 months,but I had this deep feeling with it,even deeper than 5 years in secondary school. This feeling slowly grows since the first day I arrived. The first day I arrived,it was strange to arrive at a new place and after getting checked by the people there,all of us that arrived from Batu Kawan went blind. We didn't know where to went,which dorm we were in,but we kept walking till someone lead us the way. From there,destiny leads me to Hang Kasturi,for squadron Fulchrum. When I arrived in the dorm,it was weird seeing strange faces which now had already become best buddies. The first 2 day was boring with so less activity. Then,we got off to starting with KKJ. From there,we built our flag, motto,objectives,everything. Next after we were done,it's presentation time. Unfortunately,Fulchrum got last for KKJ presentation,but nevermind,that was only the beginning.
       As time pass,it was starting to get extreme with Kembara Halangan,Kawat training,bleep test. Another fun moments was in the water. We started off with 'water confidence' and next up,we were up for rakit and kayak. It was so fun since I never played for my whole life,but there I had my chance. Class was also fun,but only for CB class. While for the rest,sooo boring. Character Building was the most fun class to be in as time spent there was worth it.
        Next comment,about the foods and drinks. Due to complaints from the trainees to the management, BUT I never seen them act in trying to solve it.In the end,25/2/10 was caused. A strike was caused by numbers of trainees,more than half of the amount in the camp. Everyone changed to their house clothes and even bring their bags out. I didn't join in the strike together,as I think there could be a better way to do it.  Dues to the strike,a lot of things were cancelled. No competitions for kembara halangan,kayak,rakit and even Wirajaya,we didn't spend a night in camp!! BORING!
        Then,there were fights and even at once,some of them went to the police station I guess. Luckily after few times,nothing happens anymore. It's better to spend the 3 months peacefully than fighting each other.
        What else to say. Ah,our closing night? It was fun,but too short and commander didn't even came,so it was boring too. But,luckily I was with the MC gang,that's what makes it fun. We all had fun xD.The morning after our closing night,was the 'pembarisan penutup'. The end of the beginning...the end of our NS. After the best wira,best wirawati,best shooter,best squadron was announced and after penghulu finish reporting,we threw our berets high up the air and therefore,we had 'graduated'. Our NS service was over. That day, all of us separated.All the friends I had there,all separated. Time pass so fast when you were enjoying. Most of them went home at 9/3,but I went home at 10/3 taking the bus.It's better to spend my time till the last second there so I wouldn't regret at all.
         In the end,it's a VERY fun experience. I'm glad to meet everyone at the camp that are already best buddies now.I'm glad to be at White Resort to spend my NS life at. I'm SATISFIED.... thanks for the memories. Sorry,I couldn't write any longer,because NS  seriously have too many things to write about.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment