Thursday, December 24, 2009

Genting&KL trip(Day 1)

                Our trip began at 12am,exactly at 16/12. It was the first time I ever had a midnight trip.So,it's easy to predict that soon,everyone slept although some are still talking. About 2-3am if not mistaken,we stopped by... somewhere. Most of us had chicken burger in the middle of the night. If I slept,I would already forgotten about the hunger.But,once the bus stops,I had to wake up and that moment,felt so hungry. Then,we continue our journey up the hill to Genting.It was a 1 hour journey from 3.30am-4.30am. The road was so empty,but still lorry drivers already started their job.There were already quite some lorries we saw when going up hill.

                  Our driver was awesome. Using a bus to overtake lorries through a double-lined road.He went uphill so fast,even people at the back was complaining to vomit,but atleast she held on. We reached Genting by 4.30am. It was so early,the hotel counter only will open at noon. Even though we got that early,we got no.93, which only by noon we will get our room.Some of us went to KFC for breakfast while others,went to Starbucks or McD. Then,we walked around through the cold weather outside Genting.It was weird,looking at Genting so empty. We could see a lot of stars up the sky. Eventually we were tired of walking,so we just slept at the lobby from 7am.Then at 8am,the theme park ticket's counter were opened.We waited there for 15 minutes and were the first group to get tagged.Then,we rushed out to the outdoor theme park. We played quite some games,and by 10am,the theme park were already crowded by people. By noon,we got a called that we were gonna get our room. We rushed back to the lobby and take our room's card and head up.Most of us were so tired that we just slept throughout the afternoon. I woke up at 4pm,and went down to walk again. I went to the outdoor,but it just got crowded by more people and I'm darn lazy to queue.So,I went in to walk around again. I had McD,then went up to the hotel room again. Then some of them went to Ghost house,which I had no interest in =.=. Snow World was full for the day,so I had nothing to play indoor anymore. When it was 9pm,me and Jian Fa walked out the outdoor theme park.It was raining earlier,but it stopped.It was so breezy outside in the night and so damp.Fortunately,the theme park was still open!!! When we saw the Space Shot was still operating,we quickly went to queue. And it was worth it,our ride was at 9.50pm,which was the final time of the day,so lucky us ^.^. It was very cold before we even went up the Space Shot. When we were up there,I was freezing.It was so darn cold,I wonder what the temperature was. Then going down the Space Shot,it was even more terrifying!! We could not see anything down there,so it's quite creepy.But,it was fun!! Then,it was late.Most of the shops were closed.So,I just directly went to sleep by midnight and even my leg hurts a lot of walking around Genting.

No comments:

Post a Comment