Friday, August 28, 2009

Always rain,it's gonna flood

I don't know how long it started raining since morning or last night,but it sure lasted very long.I only noticed when I woke up in the morning.It was 8.30am,and I thought the rain was gonna stop like in an hour.But,it kept going.Still,I gotta get to the farewell party of Astronomy Club at school. Since my parents were out,I gotta ride the bike. Riding bikes under raining weather was harder than I thought. It's hard to accelerate,cornering must be very slow,even the water gives me a great frictional force.
The time I reached Desa Palma,I got splashed by water because the oncoming cars just came near me so fast.It happen so fast,I just covered up my helmet even though I had a visor. Well,I made it to school.I felt safer. It lasted from 10am to 12.30pm. It was all about play&eat. Well,mostly eating for us boys.The teacher force us to eat up the leftovers so its easy to clear.I just know I ate till very full,it lasted me till the night. Even 5+ cups of orange makes me feel drunk.
Once I left the school,I was heading to Shell's petrol station along the SMK Alma road. I was trailing behind a motor.He wanted to turn in to Shell too,but he didn't.I felt stranged,then I look into Shell.It flood just like that,the water level was about half a metre.I changed plan and head to Caltex.When I got home,I slept.Then,at 3.00pm when I was leaving for tuition,its still heavily. Such long time of heavy rain,its hard to say Sri Rambai wasn't flooding by now. 5.15pm, still have rain drops,which ended my plan to go play basketball. About 6pm-7pm only stop raining.
So hate such days,always rain till I can't enjoy outdoor activities.Hate you rain!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment